Skip to main content
#
H1B Visa Support
 
  
How to Get an H1B Visa to Work in the USA
H1B Job Search
H1B Visa Forum
H1B Sponsors 2011 - New Update for H1B Sponsoring Companies Who Can File H1B Work Visas in 2011
H1B Qualification
H1B Professions
H1B Visa Quota
H1B Visa Fees  and Costs
H1B Visa Process
H1B Visa Application and Filing
H1B Status Check
H1B Transfers
H1B Extension
H1B Cap-Exempt
Multiple H1B's
H4 to H1B Visa
H1B Visa Frequently Asked Questions
H1B Visa Trivia
  
Top 10 H1B Visa Professions
USA Job Growth Projections
Why US Jobs are Always Available
Foreign Workers Top  in US Job Hunt
USA Business Culture
US Immigration Terms
Ask Questions

 Why US Jobs are Always Available 
One Reason Jobs Are Always Available in the USA: 

Statistics Report:
from the US Governments Department of Labor

There's a Constant 'Churn'

The first fact of the job market is that workers are eternally restless. Or, stated differently, we're all holding a job that's at least one or two levels below where we really ought to be. As a result, we are always looking over the fence for our next opportunity.

For proof, look at our national job churn rate.

A close look at Labor Bureau statistics reveals that, at any point in time, 30-35% of the US workforce is spending some time looking for new employment. In any given year, 20-25% of all US workers change jobs. And, the younger a worker is, the more likely they are to change jobs twice or more in the same year.
And, this rate of churn occurs regardless of economic cycles
 
if you are currently employed and your looking for a new job - you fall into this exact category
 
Everybody's Active
A couple of studies on worker commitment underline just how restless workers are. One, by HR consulting firm AON, showed that over 25% of employed workers would change jobs for a salary increase of 10% or less. And, if that increase is raised to 20%, over half of us would leave our jobs. When money talks, workers walk.

A very enlightening but overlooked study by ComputerWorld found that only about 15% of all IT workers have no desire to change jobs. The remaining 85% are ready to jump: they are either currently looking to change jobs, always looking to change jobs, or willing to talk if an opportunity presents itself.

From this, it's clear that nearly everyone is active, only at different levels of activity.
 

In every type of economic situation - jobs are available:

People leave / change jobs
 
People get fired
 
People retire

People relocate

There's always new companies starting up

Companies merge or relocate
 
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
H1B Visa: H1B News, H1B Jobs, H1B Sponsor Companies, H1B Quota, H1B Cap, H1B Requirements, H1B Jobs Search, H1B Sponsorship, H1B Employers, H1B Transfers, H1B Processing, H1B Status, H1B Application, H1B Fees, Work in USA, H1B Reviews



http://www.H1Bvisa.info
Site Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer

Copyright 2004 - Present. H1B Visa.Info. All Rights Reserved

H1Bvisa.info is an independent site and is Not affiliated with the U.S. Government.
Our mission is to help immigrants through the complex United States immigration system with a specialization in the H1B Visa Work Program.
All information and services provided on this site are provided as-is, and openly available to people of all national origin and citizenship  
We are dedicated to providing current information and resources to assist in obtaining United States Visas, Green Cards and Citizenship.
 




























 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn