I have two job offers from different employers and different clients, so I got a chance to apply for two H1B applications for FY2016.
And luckily my two applications got picked in lottery and one is approved and he is my current employer.
The second application had a RFE, yet to be answered and I feel the chances of getting approved for my Second application is less, as it is different from my field and job title is different.Moreover the Job title is not considered as a specialty occupation as per USCIS (mentioned in RFE).
So, now my questions are -
1. If my second application rejects; will it affect my current approved H1B?
2. Is there any chance of withdrawing my second application by employer now?
3. What happens if they didn't submit my RFE response?
4. If second application rejects, will there be any issues during Visa Stamping with my approved H1B?
5. Any possibility of affecting my current H1 B?