Currently I work for Company A.
I have a situation where my H1B transferring with Company B is applied with premium Process and got a RFE status now.
I am not getting proper response from company B to reply for RFE case, I have contacted HR many times thru mails and phone not getting proper response from them, since client is not willing to give client invitation letter also they have less period of time SOW signed with end client, that's being said in that situation, also I am getting another good offer with company X they have valid client letter to file my H1, my question is, is it possible to transfer my H1-B visa to new company X during my RFE status pending with Company B?
I have valid I94 and Visa from my old employer (Company A) which is valid until Sep 2015.
Appreciate your help.