I am currently working with an Employer A on H1-B Visa on a Perm Full Time position and my H1-B expires in Sep 2012 (eligible for Renewal).
My Company A is about to start the H1-B Extension for me in few days.
Currently, I am also looking for new job opportunities and if I get a new job, my next Employer B will have to transfer my H1-B to them.
I would like to know what will happen if my Employer A has already filed for H1-B Extension and my next Employer B has also started H1-B Transfer process ?
Is that a very risky thing ? As I have heard that if my Employer A gets to know about my H1-B Transfer (through Employer B), they may cancel my original H1-B and it may cancel the H1-B transfer too. So I will not be eligible to work with either Employer A or B ?
What should be the best option for me ? Shall I wait until my Employer A completes the H1-B Visa transfer and then apply for the next job (H1-B Visa Transfer through Employer B) ?
In that case, I may have to wait for another 2 - 3 months as my Employer A will be applying for H1-B Extension in Regular process and not Premium