The biggest H1B visa sponsorship challenge is that... there are millions of companies and millions of jobs in the USA, BUT...
- How do you find the jobs that are available and advertised for H1B visa sponsorship ?
- How do you find the jobs that qualify to get issued an H1B visa ?
- How do you find the US employers that do and will apply for H1B visas ?
- How do you find the US employers that are recruiting and sponsoring for H1B visas right now ?
- And, how do you do it quickly before the annual quota / allocation of H1B visas runs out ?
The truth is it requires some hard work and determination, but every year thousands do succeed, and this guide will show you how
Top 10 ways to INCREASE Your Chances:
1) Convert your CV to a Resume format that meets all the US standards - this is a Must to stand any real chance in the US market
2) Improve and optimize your Resume to get on an even playing field for the US employment market - this increases your chances
3) Learn about the US Immigration system and Work Visa laws and regulations - this is a must to ensure a safe and legal process
4) Research and target the Companies that sponsor H1B visas most consistently - this is a must to save months of wasted time
5) Find and network with people responsible for H1B recruitment within H1B Sponsor Companies - this increases your chances
6) Research / target jobs that qualify for H1B sponsorship within H1B Sponsor Companies - this is a must to save months of wasted applications
7) Learn and use the latest networking and application strategies and proven techniques - this increases your chances
8) Research and target the US locations that are best to obtain H1B visa sponsorship - this increases your chances
9) Learn and avoid all the most common mistakes that Foreign national job seekers make - this is a must to increase your chances
10) Learn the interview process used to hire Foreign workers, and improve your interviewing skills - this increases your chances
Combining multiple, or all of the above together - will Increases Your Chances and get the Best Opportunity, Faster
There are 2 ways to try to find and obtain H1B jobs with H1B sponsors to secure your work visa sponsorship in the USA:
1) do all the required H1B job search work yourself
(for best results it typically requires resume prep and improvement, H1B job search and applications, H1B sponsor research and applications, follow up applications, interview prep and improvement, knowledge of visa rules and regulations). We provide a Free H1B Jobs search system
2) hire the services of specialist companies to professionally help you and provide H1B jobs and visa sponsorship placement
(fortunately there are a few US companies that help you get the best opportunity and make it easier for you by providing the required services either individually or as packaged solutions. US companies normally charge an up-front fee for providing their services and expertise, and it can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars depending on the level of services and assistance). H1 Base is the specialist H1B visa company we recommend that combines all the methods that increase your chances to the very highest level.
Proven tips, advice and strategies to help Foreign nationals obtain H1B jobs and visa sponsorship employment positions in the USA
Discover how to increase your chances, maximize your opportunity, and expedite the sponsorship search process
The Secret Weapon to Obtaining H1B Jobs and Visa Sponsorship Positions
Why a US Job Search is Very Different to an H1B Visa Sponsorship Search
How to Avoid the Most Common Mistakes that Most H1B Job Seekers Make
H1B Job Targeting and H1B Sponsor Matching that Get's the Best Results
Where Do You Start ? - What's the Most Successful Service Available
The Different Types and Levels of Services Available to Obtain H1B Jobs
New - Free H1B Jobs and H1B Sponsoring Company Search System
Recommended H1B Visa Sponsorship Search and Placement Company
When most Foreign Nationals start out on their journey to obtain H1B visa sponsorship in the USA, the 8 most common things they are not aware of are:
1) many US companies have policies against visa sponsorship, or don't publicly advertise that they sponsor
2) many US jobs are not available for / do not qualify to get issued a H1B visa
3) applying to US employers with a Foreign style CV will most probably get you rejected
4) trying from overseas and abroad needs some extra help to get on an equal playing field
5) the H1B visa program is a very niche and specialized sub-sector of US Immigration
6) H1B sponsorship employment is a very niche and specialized sub-sector of the US employment market
7) there are many Foreign nationals who want an US work visas each year, and that means a lot of competition
8) it's a race to find the right jobs in the right companies, and it requires dedication and hard work
Each year, only the first 85,000 people from around the world that complete the H1B sponsorship search process - get issued H1B visas
- Those that plan ahead and conduct a focused, targeted and proactive search - achieve the greatest success!
- Those that can invest in using professional assistance throughout the process - get a huge competitive advantage!
80% of H1B employers and sponsoring companies do NOT publicly advertise their Jobs on any Job boards
- they don't, and many don't want to pay job boards money to post their jobs -- in todays market, once jobs are 'openly advertised' on any job board, employers get flooded with a huge mass of resumes and applications (which makes the employers job harder, and the selection process much slower and more time consuming). They have alternative and better methods of finding, selecting and hiring H1B workers.
Do not use a traditional Foreign style CV to apply for US jobs with US employers
- US employers expect job applicants to show their initiative and use a US style resume (it gives you a better opportunity) - plus there are many things in a Foreign style CV that can get you rejected or disqualified from being considered for US employment and sponsorship positions.
H1B sponsorship jobs 'are' always available
- The 'Secret Weapon' to finding H1B jobs with H1B sponsoring companies that do and want to hire international skilled workers is: networking, referrals and connections
Many US employment, business culture and hiring methods are different to other Countries:
- it's important to know the differences and align your search with how US employers operate and what they expect.
- it's reported that as high as 80% of US employers use networking and referral methods to fill their employment positions.
Why H1B sponsoring companies prefer using networking and referral based recruitment methods:
- It's easier, more cost-effective and much quicker than paying to advertise on big job boards that create extra work, time and effort screening through a mass of resume applications. Too many.
- Sitting and clicking "apply' to advertised jobs is an easy thing to do - but, it's not effective in the US market and it's even less effective in the H1B sponsorship job market. It's open, which means everyone sees the job and everyone applies, which creates a recruitment-headache for employers, and very little chance for the H1B job applicants.
- If we consider the H1B employment market statistics - the 80/20 rule applies: only 20% of jobs are available in the openly 'advertised-market', but 80% of job seekers use this method. This means: Less jobs with More Competition, and Not the best opportunity.
- Building H1B referral networks takes time to start, finding the right people that can help you in the right companies that sponsor visas. However, when momentum starts to build it creates and opens up 'real' opportunities in a much larger 80% job market - and statistically the competition is much lower (only 20%). This means: More jobs with Less Competition - which increases your chances and gives you the best opportunity.
- This is commonly known in the USA as the Secret job market or the 'Hidden Job Market' and it's how 80% of H1B job seekers succeed each year. Networking, referrals and professional connections creates access to 80% of jobs (a much larger pool of jobs than the advertised market), with less competition for jobs, and, most importantly it's how employers fill their best positions - the rest get sent off to the advertised market as a last resort.
- It's a niche and specialized industry - many of the top H1B sponsoring companies have established connections and business relationships. Everyone that qualifies for the H1B visa program is a smart, educated, professional person. If you consider the task you face there are naturally a few immigration-sponsorship-employment challenges and obstacles to overcome. If you really want an H1B visa / career and life in the USA, take full advantage of the specialist services available because they will increase your chances and help expedite your goal of securing H1B sponsored-employment to get issued an H1B work visa
- If you need an H1B job and visa sponsorship position, but do not have your own H1B sponsor referral network in the USA, or you don't have / want to spend the time researching and building one, or the time finding, communicating and networking with hiring managers in H1B sponsoring companies, or continually finding and applying to new sponsor companies, or if you are not sure of the best strategies, or most effective techniques and methods - there are a few specialist H1B sponsorship service companies like H1Base.com that will help you. H1 Base is our highest recommended and favorite company because they provide premium level services and assistance, have specialized industry and market knowledge, and have been helping people obtain H1B visa sponsorship for over 10 years (they have already done most of the hard work, and have the sponsorship network, relationships and connections to help you succeed).
Why an H1B Sponsorship Job Search is Very Different to a General US Job Search